Saks card holders: 04/08/10 TRIPLE POINTS presale starts now!

Oct 13, 2006
This is really the only time I buy Chanel since it no longer qualify for EGC, I love the fact all the points groups into one giant GC at Feb of each year!! I just pre sale my First RTW, and a little fun Chanel bag w/my fantastic SA Brandi :yahoo: Thought I'd share the good news with you ladies :flowers:

Here are some info for those of you who are new to it:

*you must charge it on Saks account to get the points

*Triple points excludes LV, but I've hear some SA will honor it depending on location.

*number of base point varies on what you've already spend in 2010. it could be 2, 4, or 6 base points per dollar charged if I recall correctly.

*you can get 10% off for open a new Saks card-including Chanel (not LV) handbag, RTW etc.

Example: If you open a Saks card, and spend 2k on Chanel.
2000-10%=1800
1800 x 2(base point) x 3 (triple point promo)=10800 points
10800 points = $108.00 SaksFirst GC at the end of year
so you get a savings total of $308-$200 right off the bat and $108 in Feb of next year. Of course the more your base point, the better rewards you can get :yes:

If anyone need a good Saks SA, feel free to try Brandi Deemer, C 210 861-6982, W 210 341 4111, [email protected]. Just let her know you are from Purse Forum, she always enjoy dealing w/PF gals:smile:

Have fun, and I expect to see tons of loot at the end of promo from all of you :P

FYI I believe Neiman Marcus is having a Triple Points event on Chanel only beginning April 1st. Not sure how long it runs. Having said that, the point system at Saks is better, but NM carries some bags that Saks doesn't (and vice versa).

FYI I believe Neiman Marcus is having a Triple Points event on Chanel only beginning April 1st. Not sure how long it runs. Having said that, the point system at Saks is better, but NM carries some bags that Saks doesn't (and vice versa).

Smoothoprter, could you please explain the triple point event in NM starting April 1st since I am going to pick up my red brilliant woc tomorrow? Is there any condition to get triple points? Thanks.

Smoothoprter, could you please explain the triple point event in NM starting April 1st since I am going to pick up my red brilliant woc tomorrow? Is there any condition to get triple points? Thanks.

No conditions. It's a special event on Chanel only. Make sure to ask your NM sales associate about it. I'm picking up a red patent w/strass crystal woc tomorrow with triple points myself.

I opened a Saks card a few months ago but have never used it..anyone know what the likelihood is of getting an MPA account approved? Has anyone ever been successful in stacking the 10% off (first purchase for opening the Saks card) with the no interest MPA and triple points promos? Is it no interest, no payment like NM's did last year?

Sorry for all the questions..i've been thinking of getting a new bag and with the promos, it seem like the perfect time!