Blue Jean or Blue De Prusse???

esw55

shopaholicsss
Mar 19, 2009
Can anyone help me. I have a blue jean togo B35 PHW and my order on Blue de Prusse togo B35 PHW had just arrived. Do you think I should let go of my Blue jean or should i keep it? Between the two blues, which one do you prefer?

I'm a big fan of BdP (as is the poll, haha!). I like dark blue a lot better than light, both for durability and for ease of complementing outfits. I feel blue jean might feel dated in a few years, and really BdP is simply gorgeous. I might look to get another bag in BdP.

Another vote for BdeP as you can tell from my avatar I'm a big fan! As for keeping both why not try both bags for a while and sell the one you use the least further down the line before selling. Both are different blues IMO.

Blue jean and Bdp are different colorss enough to keep both. But if you want me to choose only one, it would be blue jean for me. Bdp is too dark for my taste. One thing!..blue jean with gold hardware is important to me:P

I'm a big fan of BdP (as is the poll, haha!). I like dark blue a lot better than light, both for durability and for ease of complementing outfits. I feel blue jean might feel dated in a few years, and really BdP is simply gorgeous.

DEF BDP color is so beautiful..I have one in swift i think BDP is a lot more mature looking color than BJ

Personally I like BdP. Keep the BJ and also get the BdP :biggrin:

Not a fan of blue jean except in croc, which i love to stare at.

BdP goes well with jeans and is a color you can carry year-round, in my opinion.

BdP ! Its a more versatile color, more year round, and more "serious" looking.

blue jean and bdp are way too different, I do prefer bdp coz it is a deep and understated blue.

I agree!!! It's another vote for BdP!!!

Hope LQYB doesn't mind me posting her pic - I was hoping she would contribute to this thread - BdP is the Kelly next to the Ciel Kelly and the BJ Birkin is on the end. She said in the other thread that she no longer really uses the BJ - it would be interesting to know why not. Anyway, BdP all the way!!!

LQYB's bag set:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02142.JPG.jpeg
    DSC02142.JPG.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 791
If I had to pick one, I'd go for Blue de Prusse, it's more timeless and classy IMO :biggrin:!
But, if you can keep both, I'd do that. I think that the colors are different enough to own both. Good luck with your decision!