Help Me/Convince Me to Carry My Ivory Muse

I need to join!!! I have an OS ivory Muse that doesn't get much use in the yucky winter here. I did use it last weekend and got compliments, which was nice.

:biggrin: same here, but Canadian spring is my problem, I live where January is so cold and white that nothing gets dirty for few months - that is the only time I can carry my suede and ivory (summer as well). As soon as melting starts and salt on the streets, patent or darker bags and Doc Martens boots are on. I carry my black Martens and black YSL muse right now.

U-I-YSL-S-G. (Underuser, Ivory, YSL, Support-Group) sisters (and the odd brother too maybe)

Hello my name is papertiger and today I took my Ivory Majorelle to town (and that means on the bus and train too :nuts: - nothing like starting at the deep-end):yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hopefully, I'll post the pics later (had to get my BF to take them when I came back)

LOL! Papertiger, you are so funny, "Hello my name is...." you sound like you are introducing yourself at a support group, I love it!

Congrats for being the first, and thus, most courageous, of our group!

I love the photo, it looks awesome, I love how you made the Majorelle a cross-body bag. I can't believe you carried it on the bus and metro, considering there is so much potential to get it dirty, that is awesome that you took the plunge in the deep end of the pool, as opposed to baby steps:tup:

I am definitely going to take pictures and post them now that you have empowered me:biggrin:

Thank you for all your kind words my Ivory YSL lovers :flowers:

but I will only know you are serious when I see you have got those shining pale beauties into the sunshine (or moonlight) and proven your solidarity :tumbleweed: :biggrin:

If I can do it I know you all can. My poor darling majorelle hadn't set 'foot' outside for a year at least

I need sunshine, I need better weather still waiting....

come on Canadian prairie sky - do your magic I love so much, clear large dee blue sky with brigh sun, what's wrong these weeks?

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't find the camera! I got so many compliments on the purse! I also have kept it out of its dustcover for now, so I'll use it again this week, before putting it back in its dustcover:smile:

Attachments

• Muse Photo.jpg
    Muse Photo.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 318