Help Me/Convince Me to Carry My Ivory Muse

Thanks papertiger! It was very warm this past week in southern California, so I thought I'd put together a light suit with the purse! So, so glad you posted your picture, it motivated me, and voila, the photo!

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't find the camera! I got so many compliments on the purse! I also have kept it out of its dustcover for now, so I'll use it again this week, before putting it back in its dustcover:smile:

wooooooow, this is gorgeous !!!!!
I am still in black-gray everyday routine, but soon enough I hope to cheer up

I absolutely love this bag! You have great taste....

I have a navy one on it's way and I can't wait. I saw the ivory over the weekend and thought it was just lovely. Perfect for the summer.

Enjoy!

I have an Ivory Christian Dior Jeanne which has not seen the light of day since I bought it. I take it out periodically to admire it and put it back. Plus, my life as a toddler's mom makes me even more nervous about using it.

I'm surprised everyone is so scared to use their ivory bags! I wear my ivory Muse all the time! It's never gotten dirty.

Why would you spend so much money on a bag and never wear it?

oh my...i feel so guilty! am i allowed in this support group even if i use my ivory muse quite often - and at a tropical country at that! - i figured, i paid good money for it, so why not maximize it :biggrin: just made sure i coated it with stain/rain repellent and i clean it every after prolonged use...so far, it still looks clean, not as spotless as brand new but looks well-loved :blush:

Of course you can join annajanina, the more members the more marbella and the rest of us will be encouraged.

I have to admit my Ivory Mjrll is the ONLY leather (as opposed to suede or canvas) bag I have ever sprayed. There was a very slight scratch in the leather even before it left the store (last one left in Ivory) and the SA told me if the bag gets dirty to clean with a tiny amount of soapless soap on damp cloth and then go over with another clean damp cloth staight after and then a dry cloth and then feed with clear leather cream and to 'paint' the scratch with milk? I haven't reached that point yet, I think the main thing it to spot clean before the dirt 'sets'. I never put it down on the floor (there are some bags I don't mind).

Well loved and used is better than spotless and never carried ;)

annajanina Hey you! Ive seen your pics with your Muse and you look smashing as always!! :biggrin:

hi all!! Ive decided to venture away from my beloved Chanels and get my very first YSL bag, an off-white Rive Gauche! Eagerly waiting for it to get delivered , woohoo!

i was paranoid about the issue of color transfer, but after reading through all these posts, it's true-- why spend so much money on a bag, love it, but not use it?!

So as soon as I get that baby I'm dousing it with stain and rain repellent, and im gonna take it for a spin :smile::P