Sukey Medium Hobo

shaggy323

Jan 24, 2010
So I don't know which bag my fiance got me but he tells me he got me one already. Don't know which it is yet....

But I saw this at the boutique and it looked pretty. What do you guys think? The one I liked was this same GG monogram but with a tan/bleached leather top (not dark brown).

Attachments

• 232955_FAFXG_9769_001_full.jpg
    232955_FAFXG_9769_001_full.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 264
So I don't know which bag my fiance got me but he tells me he got me one already. Don't know which it is yet....

But I saw this at the boutique and it looked pretty. What do you guys think? The one I liked was this same GG monogram but with a tan/bleached leather top (not dark brown).
---------

its a perfect everyday bag. i love the guicissima leather version.

Last edited:

I love this bag. I have it in black Guccissima leather.

I love this bag. I have it in black Guccissima leather.

---------

its a perfect everyday bag. i love the guicissima leather version.

The sukey medium hobo is gorgeous! I love it. ;)

Hi, do any of you have any troubles with the zipper?

I saw in another thread that people are having some kind of discomfort with another gucci hobo and i just wanted to find out if this zip is troublesome too...