Stuck on a desert island...

sBella

Feb 25, 2010
You can only bring one pair of shoes, one album, one food, and one person (not your SO...although I would honestly take mine, this will make things more interesting)

What would you bring??

I'll start

1. My Loubie Simples. They're hot but will go with whatever outfit I build myself out of grass and/or leaves.
2. Cesaria Evora "Miss Perfumada." It's one of the only albums I never get sick of.
3. Potatoes. It's a very versatile food
4. Vince Vaughn. I wanted to say Alexander Skarsgard because he's one of the hottest men on the planet, but who knows for how long we'll be stuck on this island. Vince is funny and cute. Oh hey Vince.

That's kinda hard!

1. Puma sneaks, hey, want to stay comfortable!
2. Any AC/DC album
3. Chocolate Mini Wheats (LOL)
4. Jenson Ackles (drooool) because he's sexy as hell and seems to also have a great personality.

Shoes- Any kind of flat boots, they've become my signature shoe style lately lol
Album- Vanessa Paradis- Divine Idylle
Food- Tacos!
Person- Isidore Ducasse (he's dead though so if that doesn't count then Johnny Depp)

1. Flip flops (it's going to be hot)
2. That's hard, I don't really like any entire albums
3. Cheerios. Good call on the potatoes, they're loaded with nutrients.
4. Bear Grylls. Have you seen his show? That dude is crafty.

1. Chuck Taylors.
2. eh, not a music person.
3. I can't live without ice cream. Or chocolate cake.
4. My cousin. He's in special forces and if he couldn't fix the situation then there's no hope.

Hmmm..
1. My shoe of choice- motorcycle boots, not flipflops for the reason that me feet would become hideous in 2 days
2. CD- Any album from my fave boyband;Westlife
3. Food- French fries!
4. The person I would take would be the toughest choice....ohh Sam Worthington or Taylor Kitsch! ( From Friday Night Lights & Wolversine)

1. my silver sparkle reef gingers (flip flops)
2. hard to pick...right now I'd have to say Jon Foreman's 4 seasons EPs
3. chips & salsa (can't survive without those)
4. my friend J because she is my fun/funny friend! we would have a ball...especially if we found a stash of rum (think pirates of the caribbean)

1. Any confortable sneakers
2. Hmmm..maybe my ipod
3. Taco salad
4. Apolo Ohno (U. S. olympic speed skater, I'll never get tired of looking at that smile!)

You can only bring one pair of shoes, one album, one food, and one person (not your SO...although I would honestly take mine, this will make things more interesting)

What would you bring??

I'll start

1. My Loubie Simples. They're hot but will go with whatever outfit I build myself out of grass and/or leaves.
2. Cesaria Evora "Miss Perfumada." It's one of the only albums I never get sick of.
3. Potatoes. It's a very versatile food
4. Vince Vaughn. I wanted to say Alexander Skarsgard because he's one of the hottest men on the planet, but who knows for how long we'll be stuck on this island. Vince is funny and cute. Oh hey Vince.

those are BRILLIANT & hysterical answers!!!

1.) My Sporto ankle boots. I was going to say either one of my sneakers, but they don't have ankle support. The Sporto ankle boots also have excellent traction and a nice enough coverage.

2.) The Killers' Hot Fuss. It's got the combo of ambiences and emotions that would encompass many styles/genres.

3.) Beef jerky. One of my favorite snacks. Has a long shelf life, tastes wonderful, overall fun to eat, and is nutritious.

4.) Bear Grylls. Awesome choice. Would really love to have him with me for a combo of company, talent, intelligence, athleticism, and slight eye candy.

1. Cross trainers with foot support

2. Johnny Cash 'Live from Folsum Prison' The clapping/stomping gives the illusion of a crowd.

3. Grilled Chicken Cobb salad with Blue Cheese dressing. My recipe, has all food groups covered.

4. Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. He's not afraid to get dirty. Bet he knows how to build a way off the island too. :tup:

1. My trusty hikers - great for walking through mud

2. A Buck-Tick compilation on my mp3 player

3. Potato Chips because I can always go gather nuts, berries, leaves and catch some fish. I need some junk food.

4. Jensen Ackles because he can be my eye candy while I'm stuck on the island.