Las Vegas

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
LV = Las Vegas ... Anyone that lives there.. Do you know if they have any mini lin ebene speedies left?

I think if i'm going to get a bag there its going to be one I'm :nuts: over...

Just a question - is there something "special" about the Vegas' stores? I read quite a bit people mentioning they will "buy in Vegas" and I just was wondering, what's up with Vegas?.....is there less tax? :smile:

Well Las Vegas has a bunch of stores to choose from. Of course there is one in the Caesar's Palace Forum Shops; then there is one at the Wymn; Also one at the Fashion Show Mall; also one at Neiman Marcus; and there is one at the Cyrstals City Center which is brand new.

I agree, there is a quiet thrill about buying a Louis in Las Vegas. Why is that I have no idea. It just feels "right" to walk into a boutique and buy the bag you've had your eye on for ages. We don't gamble, so for us vegas is about taking in the sun, lounging in a cabana, shopping, dining and seeing fabulous things. :cloud9:

I agree, there is a quiet thrill about buying a Louis in Las Vegas. Why is that I have no idea. It just feels "right" to walk into a boutique and buy the bag you've had your eye on for ages. We don't gamble, so for us vegas is about taking in the sun, lounging in a cabana, shopping, dining and seeing fabulous things. :cloud9:

EXACTLY!!! Las Vegas is a super special place and LV is super special so it's the best combination! :yahoo:

Sales tax isn't cheaper for me, but my hubby bought me my Tulum GM from the LV at the Wynn because it's now my "Vegas" bag. It's also the only one that he's had a direct hand in purchasing for me! ;)