Another week, another reveal!

Thanks mssw, especially for your brilliant enabling!

Thanks LuvTare! Well, I'll hopefully have another reveal next week :blush:

Lillemy, thank you hon. :smile: I'm very surprised you haven't gotten one yet tbh. Now I have one in my possession I can turn my enabling up to it's highest setting: GET ONE NOW!!!!!!

Thanks hew! Yes, get the black, it's divine! I love the leather too, so smooshy and soft.

Wow KLP, one gorgeous black Mitzy Messenger!!! It looks perfect on you, congratulations! I can't see the phone bulge either.
It must be great to have both hands free with a little one running around... I need one too (but I'm on the sofa :sad:).
Beautiful!

Guess what girls, I managed to work out how to double up the strap. It took some doing I can tell you, but check it out! Two bags for the price of one, discounted as well ;), hurrah! And there is my little letterbox hanging off the side. Love it!

Attachments

• MM6.jpg
    MM6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 78
  • MM7.jpg
    MM7.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 58
Thanks DoubleDutch! It really is a fab bag, I just love the look of it and it's very comfy to wear. When you are not banned anymore you should definitely get one! This is the third Mulberry messenger I've tried (small Antony & Martha) and I've finally found a definite keeper!

Congrats-great taste again- I got one of these last week too- now you HAVE to get the hobo to swop handles- mind Ive been a bit over excited about doing that and almost lost my bag in Tescos car park this week as I hadnt done the buckle up enough- the save I made in catching it- I could play in goal for Norn Irn

Miss Mabel & LuvTare, it's kind of tricky, took a few tries. I took the strap off completely, sort of crossed it over on itself making two loops at either side, then put the buckled end through a loop and fix to the bag. Do the same on the other side and you're good to go! You end up with 3 straps on your shoulder but it's super comfy!

I can take some pics of the process tomorrow. Miss M needs lots of attention today!

Congrats K you look great with Mitzy. I used my oak hobo today for the second time and have to say I think it is the easiest, most comfy bag I've ever had. I was really torn between oak and black and now I want both (except I'm well and truly banned). Well done on the discount and ******** too.

What a pretty pretty bag klp!

Had one in my shoppingbag at MW yesterday, but when i started to check out it was sold out!
The keyring looks fab on it.

You wear this bag so well; what is your lenght ?

Miss Mabel & LuvTare, it's kind of tricky, took a few tries. I took the strap off completely, sort of crossed it over on itself making two loops at either side, then put the buckled end through a loop and fix to the bag. Do the same on the other side and you're good to go! You end up with 3 straps on your shoulder but it's super comfy!

I can take some pics of the process tomorrow. Miss M needs lots of attention today!

Thanks! Tomorrow i will try it! ;)

Ohh this is why I love to come back to tPF time to time!!

Excellent KLP! Well done for snapping it up :yahoo: You look fab as always.

Looking forward to next week's next reveal then week after & after!????

Lillemy, thank you hon. :smile: I'm very surprised you haven't gotten one yet tbh. Now I have one in my possession I can turn my enabling up to it's highest setting: GET ONE NOW!!!!!!
QUOTE]

hehe, I can see I will 'need' one:biggrin: Especially since you can have two bags in one - and I love this size of Mitzy. Looks great both on your shoulder and as a messenger.

I've not been a messenger girl, at least not for a few years, but I felt very comfortable when I tried an oak Mitzy messenger here earlier. Love the look, round shape and the soft leather (and being able to take it out in the rain without worrying too much). Very tempting with all these nice deals, but I'm on a ban now. There is just no way I can justify another bag moneywise (except for Roxy that's on layaway) until summer sale or preferrably(?) Autumn... I also have some bags that needs to get out more hehe.