Another week, another reveal!

being a recent mitzy convert myself all i can say is congrats!!! you look fabulous!!! i really like the black and brown contrast of the bag and the strap :nuts: and isn't the mitzy leather just fantastic? so light and soft :biggrin:

Congrats on the new Mitzy klp. Aren't they just wonderful?
I just checked my bag with the phone in it and there doesn't seem to be a bulge. My phone is an iphone so it isn't exactly small either. Maybe it just happens with very new bags.
I was interested to see your strap experiment - I must see if I can work out how to do it too.
I tie a knot in the strap when I want to wear it as a shoulder bag and that works well and is more comfortable than you might imagine.
I'm also thinking of punching extra holes in the strap to shorten the length too. This bag is a definite keeper for me so I don't mind about putting extra holes in the strap.
I'm glad you like it so much and well done on the discount (we'd better be careful or Mulberry will get on to MW again!)

Oh that looks just great on you KLP, it really does suit you, it looks very sleek with your dark top too. What a fabulous bargain price! Very well done indeed. I bet you will turn a few heads at the park with Miss M. Congratulations!! xx

Congrats K you look great with Mitzy. I used my oak hobo today for the second time and have to say I think it is the easiest, most comfy bag I've ever had. I was really torn between oak and black and now I want both (except I'm well and truly banned). Well done on the discount and ******** too.

Thanks Blue. Are you sure you couldn't get one? :graucho: I can't wait to get a medium oak hobo, I'm just about bursting at the seams in anticipation! If only I could find one with a discount, then I'd be a very happy girl!

What a pretty pretty bag klp!

Had one in my shoppingbag at MW yesterday, but when i started to check out it was sold out!
The keyring looks fab on it.

You wear this bag so well; what is your lenght ?

Thank you pollux!

Oh no, sorry you missed out. I'm sure MW will get more in stock so keep an eye on the website!

I'm 5' 7", sorry, I don't know what that is in cm.

Ohh this is why I love to come back to tPF time to time!!

Excellent KLP! Well done for snapping it up :yahoo: You look fab as always.

Looking forward to next week's next reveal then week after & after!????

Glad I could keep you entertained ratrat!

Thank you, you're too kind. I am having a slob day so my hair is a mess and I have no make-up on. Scary!

I will have a reveal next week and then hopefully just one more after that. Then I can park my behind on the sofa for the rest of the year (until sale time, of course ;)).

hehe, I can see I will 'need' one:biggrin: Especially since you can have two bags in one - and I love this size of Mitzy. Looks great both on your shoulder and as a messenger.

I've not been a messenger girl, at least not for a few years, but I felt very comfortable when I tried an oak Mitzy messenger here earlier. Love the look, round shape and the soft leather (and being able to take it out in the rain without worrying too much). Very tempting with all these nice deals, but I'm on a ban now. There is just no way I can justify another bag moneywise (except for Roxy that's on layaway) until summer sale or preferrably(?) Autumn... I also have some bags that needs to get out more hehe.

I don't believe you missus! :P

You've sung all the praises Mitzy has to offer so I can only wonder how long it will be until you have one on your arm!

being a recent mitzy convert myself all i can say is congrats!!! you look fabulous!!! i really like the black and brown contrast of the bag and the strap :nuts: and isn't the mitzy leather just fantastic? so light and soft :biggrin:

Thanks elkington! Mitzy really is fab, isn't she? I wasn't sure about the brown strap at first but I do really like it. The leather is amazing, all thick and smooshy. :drool: