Food Best brownie recipe!

Ok I've been dying to know what do you have to do to make the conor pieces soft just like the center pieces?? Whenever I make brownies, I pretty much have to waste all the conor pieces or at least cut half of it cut, because they are hard.

TIA!! ;):amuse:

^^ Does your oven have a convection option? That will make a lot of difference in baking! Just set it 25 or so degrees cooler than you would normally bake your brownies.

No I don't think so...it's just a regular oven I think...I'm not a very good baker either and I admit it. I only bake (stuff from scratch) a handful of times a year...usually I only bake boxed or frozen stuff. If I set it 25 degrees cooler would it take extra time for it to cook through the middle though?

^^ Does your oven have a convection option? That will make a lot of difference in baking! Just set it 25 or so degrees cooler than you would normally bake your brownies.

^^ I hear that Ina Garten's (Foodnetwork) brownies are extremely good!...I haven't tried it myself because it makes alot but will in the future.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/outrageous-brownies-recipe3/index.html

Favorite brownies around here ^^. Only disadvantage is that they really need to be made a day ahead so that they can set firmly in the refrigerator before being cut.

Also, Ina Garten's brownie pudding is tdf: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/brownie-pudding-recipe/index.html

I have made and eaten a few hundred kilograms of brownies in my day and IMO the very best are Ina Garten's. Divine.

i totally agree with this. you can also just make half of the recipe in a 9x13 cake pan.

i think the texture of the cocoa brownies on smitten kitchen is almost closer to a fudge...but not 100% sure on that. ina's are more like a dense cakey dark chocolate goodness with a hint of coffee.

i need the BEST brownie recipe!!....i have tried sooo many, but nothing have worked to my liking...i'm looking for a moist gooey brownie!

Hey ! Do you have a Bj's membership? If so they sell this huge box of ghirardelli brownie mix ( you could probably order it from somewhere online). I substitute butter for the oil and milk for the water, dump it all in a bowl stir a few times, into a pan and bake. To-Die-For!