Pix of my hot stamped luggage tag for my Speedy 25!

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Just FYI, the Rodeo Dr. boutique does it while you wait. It only took 15 minutes today. I had asked some of the other stores in the malls and they take about a week.

Anyway, I chose gold! I was actually about to do navy blue but what I didn't like was that the color was matted. I prefer the sheen that the gold has.

I think it looks perfect! The guy's name who who did mine is David incase anyone goes there to get it done. He's super nice and spent lots of time with me while I was picking out the perfect color and font size.

Here are pix :biggrin: I'm still trying to figure out the best way to put it on where it lies flat. If anyone has a suggestion for me I'd appreciate it.

heat1.jpg

heat2.jpg

heat3.jpg

nice! I'm gonna try to go and get my luggage tag heat stamped tomorrow :biggrin:

as far as getting it to lie flat...i think you have to loop the strap through the rectangle hardware of the tag before looping it though the bag handle hardware.

I'll attach a pic of my luggage tag
luggagetag.jpg

nice! I'm gonna try to go and get my luggage tag heat stamped tomorrow :biggrin:

as far as getting it to lie flat...i think you have to loop the strap through the rectangle hardware of the tag before looping it though the bag handle hardware.

I'll attach a pic of my luggage tag
luggagetag.jpg

Ahh I'm confused :sad:

ETA: Nevermind I got it ;) I think after time too once it softens up it will lie flat even better.

Last edited:
Ahh I'm confused :sad:

you should see a small rectangular gold piece close to the gold buckle of the tag...just loop the leather strap through that (the strap should now pass through that small rectangular gold piece twice) before looping the strap through the bag handle gold rectangle piece...

sorry I can't explain it better. I guess just try and match yours with the one in the picture I posted.

hope that helped a little.

Wow StarBrite! That is stunning :smile: I forgot it takes a week to get them heatstamped, and that is irritating because I was planning on getting it done Wednesday... my LV is about 2.5 hours drive. Yuck!

But congrats, that's really pretty... as for laying flat, I have no idea lol!