Another weekend, another outlet trip!

Jul 25, 2007
Well I had no intention of going this weekend, but between Crazyforcoach texting me about all the FP deletes at our outlet this morning, and one of the SAs calling me about a large gray Maggie that finally showed up, I had to squeeze in a trip. Brought some NWT bags to return - just buying waaayy too much lately, thinking I was funding the large Maggie (orig. $698 down to $235!). But it was not meant to be for me - it was the large one. Just too big on me. It didnt even do the bag justice to be on someone so short, lol, it looked like crap. So this bag is going to a taller TPF buddy of mine in OK, so Maggie gets a good home after all. And all my talk of not being a pink person, well, I'll eat my words now! Love my new bag, and my new little scarf to wear w/my navy lightweight wool coat.

Attachments

• alex tote 007.JPG
    alex tote 007.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 82
  • alex tote 005.JPG
    alex tote 005.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 219
  • alex tote 002.JPG
    alex tote 002.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 173
I'm going to try to go tomorrow and be there when they open. I want to get there before they stop giving out coupons. I need to get a handbag to take to a wedding next weekend, and with my luck there wont be any 20% coupons during the week.

I'm going to try to go tomorrow and be there when they open. I want to get there before they stop giving out coupons. I need to get a handbag to take to a wedding next weekend, and with my luck there wont be any 20% coupons during the week.

They usually give the coupons out all day, but you'll get the best selection early. Good luck!

Mine is 9 on Sat I am pretty sure.. And they close at 6 because they are on winter hours or some BS. There may be someone still there, though. Hm.