Waiting for Customized from Fashion's Nite Out?

OMG USA rocks! I didn't hear for such an event in EU yet!

I feel so inferior right now. This sould have taken place in all boutiques in order to be fair towards their reliable customers...grrrrrrrrr:cursing: This is how they value our money... By the way the purple with gold interior sounds divine! please keep us posted!!!

I feel so inferior right now. This sould have taken place in all boutiques in order to be fair towards their reliable customers...grrrrrrrrr:cursing: This is how they value our money... By the way the purple with gold interior sounds divine! please keep us posted!!!

Er, I seem to remember customized bags being offered somewhere in Asia first. You might get your chance...eventually.

attachment.php

WOW... raw materials are already amazing! what more the finish product?! and in lambskin :drool: ...beautiful choice, restricter! deep purple w/ gold is perfection!

ladies, to those who missed (ouch!), here's the old thread re the event, for your reference...
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/make-your-own-chanel-bag-for-true-495956.html

Really? Haven't heard of that :sad: Ohhh can't wait to see her!! Is the colour a "Barney" purple???:nuts:

One of our own, dear Expat, was offered similar classic flap bespoke option earlier last year, from her boutique in Tokyo.

* I know Barney is called purple dinosaur but isn't he more magenta?:P

REALLY??!?!?! Ack!! Lucky girl!! OMG you are totally right!! He IS MAGENTA! For some reason I thought he was the same colour as the 06 Purple!!!!!!!!

One of our own, dear Expat, was offered similar classic flap bespoke option earlier last year, from her boutique in Tokyo.

* I know Barney is called purple dinosaur but isn't he more magenta?:P

Last edited: