^o^ Which sunglasses should I get? LV or Chanel?

I prefer the Chanel ones... more classic, versatile and glam! :love: I'd rather wear the Chanel sunnies and have an LV Sprouse scarf around my neck haha (too bad the Anthra one is long gone). :P

LOL! same here! :biggrin:

even if this thread was posted on LV, i'd pick chanel, simply bec i personally prefer classic designs for sunnies... once, i tried countless pairs at LV, thought i'd give it a chance, ended up empty-handed. they're just way too trendy! i'd rather get a 10-dollar fun pair or max, rayban wayferers :amuse:

I just bought a pair of Chanel Sunglasses recently. Was tossing between this and the 1 with Camelia White Flowers on the arms. I love Chanel camelias generally, but when I tried them on, camelias on sunglasses are a bit loud and busy. Then I remembered why Tom Ford and Rayban sunglasses were so successful, becos they emphasized on the shapes of the glasses and they were always so sleek & classic. So this sleek pair wins and follows me home!
Pick the cleaned-line Chanel 1 for sure! ;)

Attachments

• SG2.jpg
    SG2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 45
  • SG3.jpg
    SG3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SG4.jpg
    SG4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 30
Love the design of the Chanel ones, but in terms of quality, I would go with LV ones... my sis just bought a pair of Soupcon ones today and the quality is just out of this world.. Chanel ones in comparison, seems a bit flimsy. Just my 2c!