^o^ Which sunglasses should I get? LV or Chanel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :P I really want a pair of new sunglasses, but don't know which one to get.

1. Louis Vuitton Marquise sunglasses (Grey leopard print). The SA told me that these sunglasses will no longer be available after 28th Feb.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chanel Perle sunglasses in black, I really love this design.

[​IMG]

Which one is better?

2. I love the Chanel ones, they're just so clean and classic.

3. Chanel Perle for sure, they look much better. Sleek and classic - the LV ones are a bit too gaudy.

4. Chanel Perle. Definitely.

5. Chanel.

Well you come to Chanel and ask for Louis? then you know what would expect :P

6. ^ Haha~ because I'm leaning towards Chanel!!! But I'm so in love with the leopard print :faint:

7. I prefer the Chanel ones... more classic, versatile and glam! :love: I'd rather wear the Chanel sunnies and have an LV Sprouse scarf around my neck haha (too bad the Anthra one is long gone). :P

8. Agree!

9. Chanel. I have a pair of Chanel and Gucci sunglasses. My Chanel are my favorite since they are so classic. The only thing I would worry about with that pearl style is a friend of mine purchased them at a Chanel boutique and the pearl fell out in less than a month but she returned them to the boutique with the receipt and since she was a well known client they gave her a new pair.

10. haha you're in the chanel forum so hands down chanel :smile: but honestly i really do like the chanel more. i love pearls and the chanel sunnies are just so classic and understated. very pretty!

11. It depends on which looks you're going for. If your going for the trendy sort of look happening now, I would go for the LV. If you're going for a chic, more sophisticated look, I would go for the Chanel. The look of the Chanels will def. carry over longer than the LVs. Good luck!

12. :tender: Thanks ladies!!! I think I like the Chanel more too :heart:

13. Chanel!

14. Chanel

15. Definitely the Chanel! I love the La Pearle Collection. I have this exact pair. These are my "go-to" classic anytime anywhere sunglasses. I'm just not a fan of the LV leopard print ones ---afraid I'll get sick of 'em after awhile.