My 32nd pair, please help me decide =)

babysweetums

louisvuittonroad
O.G.
Nov 27, 2009
Hello, so ive coveted the lady gres for a while now and obviously ive long missed the boat....so the gressimo had become a welcome alternative to help numb the pain lol! Just not sure which one i like the best...i loove the color of the turquoise but usually dont go for the ankle strap ill probably get the most use out of the black but dont like how the color hides the detail of the shoe and the green seems like it would be happy medium but im not totally in love with the shade of green....plus i feel like these will probably be going on sale...anyone agree?
so any opinions are welcome pllllease help me pick i cant miss out on these again =) thank you!
untitled.jpg

p.s. i know these come in leather too but i much prefer the suede....are the regular gressimo pumps without the ankle strap availible in any other colors besides the peach?

baby, hmm...I like the green!! Turquoise is a fun color but I've never gotten along with it, and black is lovely and easy to match outfits with, but the ruching of the knot isn't as pronounced on the black

P.S: Green is one of my fave colors so perhaps I'm not the best person to ask, hahaha

I really like the green too.. so pretty. I love the black as well but I can see how it could hide the detailing a bit. Tough decision.. you can't go wrong any way you slice it, though.

I love the turquoise but I vote for the green! I prefer the closed back as I feel it is much more versatle!

What do you have in your wardrobe to wear with them? More one color than another?

I'm partial to the green myself, but I think I saw them in lavender suede at the Las Vegas Boutique in December...don't remember for sure (could have been lavender napa), but it's worth a call if you think you might like that color better.

^the plot thickens!!!!!!!

babysweetums, I prefer closed back as well and since you described your wardrobe, both the turquoise and the green could really add a pop of color to any outfit of yours. Still loving me some green though, ^_^