Does Fashfire.com sell authentic bags?

I've actually bought from this site and everything looks fine. I did my research- they have an A rating from BBB, which you can't fool. They also have all positive feedbacks on resellerratings.com

My bag came complete with an authenticity card and everything. Looks good to me!

I've actually bought from this site and everything looks fine. I did my research- they have an A rating from BBB, which you can't fool. They also have all positive feedbacks on resellerratings.com

My bag came complete with an authenticity card and everything. Looks good to me!

Just because they have a good BBB rating doesn't mean they don't sell fake bags. Which bags did you purchase? Have you posted pictures here?

Also, a lot of counterfeiters include authenticity cards; they are faked as well.

My first purchase was a Cole Haan bag. Then I also bought a Kate Spade bag and Juicy Couture baby booties. I haven't posted pics though.

What does the restocking fee have to do with fakeness?

Last edited:
Restocking fees are charged to deter people from returning when they find out they have purchased a fake.

I agree with lorihmatthews and Elliespurse that this website sells fakes.

I was just looking at this website, They say they don't charge a restocking fee if it is returned within 14 days from shipped date. Makes me wonder where they are located and just how long it takes to ship. They have a bag I want. But scared to buy from them.

Return Policy: You may return un-used items in its original shape (in original packaging & tags) for up to 14 days from shipped date for 100% refund with NO RESTOCKING FEE! (shipping fees are non-refundable). After 14 days and up to 30 days, you may still return in its original condition for 15% restocking fee. After 30 days returns will not be accepted. Again shipping fees are non-refundable. Any defects during shipment needs to have proof photos of the damaged package.

I was just looking at this website, They say they don't charge a restocking fee if it is returned within 14 days from shipped date. Makes me wonder where they are located and just how long it takes to ship. They have a bag I want. But scared to buy from them.

Return Policy: You may return un-used items in its original shape (in original packaging & tags) for up to 14 days from shipped date for 100% refund with NO RESTOCKING FEE! (shipping fees are non-refundable). After 14 days and up to 30 days, you may still return in its original condition for 15% restocking fee. After 30 days returns will not be accepted. Again shipping fees are non-refundable. Any defects during shipment needs to have proof photos of the damaged package.

Hi, it's best to ask for authentication of the bag you are interested in before buying (ask in the appropriate designer forum here).

I searched tPF for this website but mostly older threads came up, the items from this website were a bit unclear though.

Hope it helps.

Hi, it's best to ask for authentication of the bag you are interested in before buying (ask in the appropriate designer forum here).

I searched tPF for this website but mostly older threads came up, the items from this website were a bit unclear though.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I'll ask and make sure before I buy :smile: