Linear Stud Nikki Hobo or Linear Stud Darling??

xokarmaxo

O.G.
Dec 30, 2008
I need help! I have ventured out of my usual handbag designers and have just now discovered RM bags, after my other "new" discovery of Treesje handbags!

I have fallen in love with both the Linear Stud Nikki Hobo and the Linear Stud Darling, both in black. I can only get one right now. Which one would be better to get??

I already have soooo many black handbags, but figured that either one of these is different enough to justify another one. :smile:

If you had to choose, which one would you get?

Thanking you in advance for your help!

You guys are AWESOME!! I just bought the Nikki from lunaboston.com and guess how much I paid for it??? They have it as a "pre-order" right now, available to ship on 3-5-10, and have it listed for $630.00. I asked for a "price match" because ebags.com has it in stock and on sale right now for $585.00. The price match went through. THEN, they listed a 30% off code on their facebook page (covet30) which I entered, and it was accepted, and it brought the price and total down to $409.50! :yahoo:

I called Luna Boston to make sure that this was the price that would be charged to me for it and at first the guy said that they normally honor one or the other, the price match or the discount code. I told him that both were accepted on the website ordering and he said that if I checked out already and it went through that way, as long as everything is verified with the price match tomorrow when their IT department checks it out (same bag, color, availability), then it will go through and I'll be charged what went through on the website. :yahoo:

I cannot wait to get this bag!! Now, I just hope that everything goes through on Luna Boston's end as it did when I checked out online!

I have seen the Stud Darling in Crema and it's GORGEOUS IRL so don't count it out! I'm sure it would be equally beautiful in black. And I promise, the studs aren't overwhelming at all, they look "rich" to me, and it doesn't look awkward that they are on one side. It didn't even occur to me to me that there might be studs on the back.

Depending on how much you carry, though, I think the Nikki would be a little more practical simply b/c it has a bottom panel. I personally like to keep my bag organized so I thought the darling would make my things all jumbled together.

However, if you can deal with bags without a bottom panel, i would say go for the darling. It's a stunner!

EDIT: Just saw you made your purchase! I'm sure you'll love the Nikki!

I have seen the Stud Darling in Crema and it's GORGEOUS IRL so don't count it out! I'm sure it would be equally beautiful in black. And I promise, the studs aren't overwhelming at all, they look "rich" to me, and it doesn't look awkward that they are on one side. It didn't even occur to me to me that there might be studs on the back.

Depending on how much you carry, though, I think the Nikki would be a little more practical simply b/c it has a bottom panel. I personally like to keep my bag organized so I thought the darling would make my things all jumbled together.

However, if you can deal with bags without a bottom panel, i would say go for the darling. It's a stunner!

EDIT: Just saw you made your purchase! I'm sure you'll love the Nikki!

Thanks for the info! I keep going back and looking at the black studded darling and it's a head turner for sure! I'll probably end up getting that one as well, I'm sure. :smile:

You guys are such enablers... I love it!~ :P