Resale shops ARE FABULOUS!

susieserb

Susie
O.G.
Dec 11, 2006
I never went to one that I considered to be any good but my sister found a RS in our area that has been rated one of the best in the nation. So I went to check out the goods. What a fabulous feast WOW and I scored HUGE!!

For 250 dollars I found a dark teal Chanel pant suit (NWT) drop dead and in my color. Are you ready for this... 250 dollars. It was 500 dollars originally but since Winter is almost over they had a 50 percent sale going on....yea...

The jacket fits me perfectly and the pants are gorgeous however they are too small around the waist but good in the butt and hips. I talked to my Chanel taylor and she said no problem, this all can be fixed. When I get everything back I'll post modeling pics.

Yea Christmas in February!!!

The suit has a nero feel to it and the pants are high waisted and flaired, it's sooo super cool. I'm taking the pants to be altered today. I want the reveal pics to show the whole meal deal and that should be next week. I'll start a new thread to broadcast it.

I knew there were some St. John's jackets available but my sister said she didn't see any Chanel when she went last week. But hey I sniffed it out, imagine my surprise when I saw my size and color, FREAKY?
Leslie the black moto jacket with the teal pants will be fabulous and my black leather Vince pants will be equally fab with the nero coat.