LV website stock?

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
I have my eye on a few LV items, and I prefer to buy from the online store because I live about a two hour drive away from the nearest store. Might just be my luck, but a lot of the items I'm lusting over are out of stock on the website (in quite a few instances, it's just the colours I like that are unavailable, in fact!)

Does the LV website tend to restock regularly or would I be better off ringing customer services to ask if they have what I'm looking for?

At the moment I'd love a Keep It bracelet, particularly the damier ebene one, but I know these are popular. Hope I haven't missed my chance!

In my experience I have found that one minute it might say that an item is out of stock and then the next it's suddenly back in stock. I think the website is somewhat unpredictable. I would just give 866 a call and see what's going on. :yes:

pinki682, I live in Britain and the UK LV store is out of stock of all sizes of the bracelets, with exception of one size of the women's azur. :sad:

That reminds me, I have no idea about sizing and can't see any relevant information on the site.

gabrielle - haha, I'd love to have a collection of trunks to be able to play around with like that! One day.

and if ever online is outofstock, they can always research a store that has that item and they can order/send it to you. i get many items from another state (when in high demad) and i have several stores near me in md/va. they just get more of them

Thank you for your advice, bella5304 and drspock7. I'll try ringing and see if they can source them from anywhere else. Is shipping included even if they have to get them from stores in other parts of the country?

I much prefer 'real' shopping to doing it online, in general, but unfortunately I rarely have the time to travel all the way to my nearest LV. :sad:

boyoverboard, I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding. Definitely you should be able to ring LV in the UK and have them locate one from a boutique for a charge send. GL :flowers:

Thank you so much. :smile:

Does anyone know where I can find a size guide for the men's bracelets?

IDK, but I'm not small, and I tried on the Damier Graphite over the weekend. The medium fit with a little bit of slack; I could fit my finger in between the bracelet and my wrist. The large, which I preferred, fit me like a bangle. I liked that better, but that's just my style. I wear my regular bracelets with slack in them. I don't like bracelets that fit tightly on my wrist.

Hope that helps a little...GL deciding!