tag inside the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

floodette

Mata Hari wannabe!!
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
hello,

i have a gorgeous olive rive gauche bag (bought in consignment stores). it looks good, it smells goods, it was authenticated here waaaaaaaaaaayyyy long time ago, and i also checked it against other original rive gauche.

everything (incl. the leather and lining) is identical to the originals, but one thing bothers me. the 'made in italy' embossed on the flip of the tag inside is written using all caps. i've checked pics and my other ysl, they are all written in small letters.

is there any ysl tag which uses caps letters? or is it a fake?

Thank you...

hello,

i have a gorgeous olive rive gauche bag (bought in consignment stores). it looks good, it smells goods, it was authenticated here waaaaaaaaaaayyyy long time ago, and i also checked it against other original rive gauche.

everything (incl. the leather and lining) is identical to the originals, but one thing bothers me. the 'made in italy' embossed on the flip of the tag inside is written using all caps. i've checked pics and my other ysl, they are all written in small letters.

is there any ysl tag which uses caps letters? or is it a fake?

Thank you...

hi floodette, please post here photos of the tag with letters and back serial number, then some hardware photos (just in case) - zipper head where engraving is, and zipper pulls, also lock. Post it in the authentication thread and we will see. Cheers, Vesna

just a note - Liz did the original authentication and she is / was the most knowledgeable person regarding YSL I have ever met. June and I are helping with what we know, so I hope we will be able to help with this one. Cheers, Vesna

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.