noix or charbon

noix or charbon

• noix

• charbon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, tough. I have Noix and it's really versatile. Can be dressed up or down. Goes with just about most colours. Quite a unique taupish brown. I had charbon and I loved the rich brown. I do think Charbon is the more versatile than Noix, however. You can get Charbon in most seasons though. Noix is limited. Something to consider perhaps.

I love Noix. It is a nice mid-tone brown. Because it is lighter than Charbon, I think it is more versatile. It looks great with black, brown, navy, etc. whereas I wouldn't pick Charbon to wear with black or navy.

I like both, currently have both and it depends on the bag. Charbon is a beautiful brown that has really nice leather character and Noix is a grey beige and with no yellow tinge. Both colors are very versatile.

how about praline? wad do u ladies think of this color?

its such a gorgeous color but im a little afraid after my lilac city had warming of handles and color tfrs and fading!!!

I love Noix .. it's one of the colours I regret not getting (I got Chataigne instead which is also nice, but although that colour is also nice, Noix had been my first choice and I wish I had stuck with it).