noix or charbon

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

noix or charbon

1. noix

2. charbon

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi girls, decisions please.

Noix or charbon?
    Which color is more versatile? thanks

2. Charbon gets my vote. A rich brown :yes:

3. I haven't seen Noix IRL, but Charbon is very nice - very close to '05 Chocolate.

4. I think noix looks stunning from the photos I have seen here - both are beautiful, but I like noix a tiny bit more.

5. Noix for me. It reminds me of milky ovaltine.

6. Noix!

7. Wow, tough. I have Noix and it's really versatile. Can be dressed up or down. Goes with just about most colours. Quite a unique taupish brown. I had charbon and I loved the rich brown. I do think Charbon is the more versatile than Noix, however. You can get Charbon in most seasons though. Noix is limited. Something to consider perhaps.

8. I love Noix. It is a nice mid-tone brown. Because it is lighter than Charbon, I think it is more versatile. It looks great with black, brown, navy, etc. whereas I wouldn't pick Charbon to wear with black or navy.

9. I like both, currently have both and it depends on the bag. Charbon is a beautiful brown that has really nice leather character and Noix is a grey beige and with no yellow tinge. Both colors are very versatile.

10. I love noix - unusual color and still as versitile as charbon

11. how about praline? wad do u ladies think of this color?

its such a gorgeous color but im a little afraid after my lilac city had warming of handles and color tfrs and fading!!!

12. I've had both.. and personally prefer Charbon over Noix :smile: Can't go wrong with either though~!

13. I love Noix .. it's one of the colours I regret not getting (I got Chataigne instead which is also nice, but although that colour is also nice, Noix had been my first choice and I wish I had stuck with it).

14. could anyone teach me how to add an extra one for the poll?

I would like to include PRALINE!

15. Noix