Any one has Chloe Andy? Does andy has datecode tag inside?

ztwt

Jan 28, 2010
Hi Girls, I just bought a Chloe Andy from EBAY, the bag looks authentic to me, everything is in order, all receipts are presented. However, the seller says she can not find the datecode tag inside of the bag. I looked up all my Chloe bags, they all had "Made in Italy" stamp and datecode tag. So I was wondering is this model does not have datecode tag and stamp inside of the bag?

Also, the paper tag says it is made in Romania, so I was wondering any one has Chloe Andy? Can you look up yours and see if your Andy has a datecode tag as well as "made in XX" stamp?

I really appreciate your help. Thank you a lot.

The Made in Romania part is fine - its the lack of datecode tag which IMO is unusual. The tag is small - its possible the seller has missed it.

ztwt - I have an Andy :yahoo: <--- excuse my excitement, it is just rare that I get to talk about her, as she is one of the rarer Chloe bags.

I, too, had a difficult time locating the datecode tag on this bag. It's well hidden. The best thing to do is to gently pull the lining out so that you can visually inspect it in the daylight. The tag should look like this:

HTH :heart:

Attachments

• Andy Datecode.jpg
    Andy Datecode.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 180
ztwt - I have an Andy :yahoo: <--- excuse my excitement, it is just rare that I get to talk about her, as she is one of the rarer Chloe bags.

I, too, had a difficult time locating the datecode tag on this bag. It's well hidden. The best thing to do is to gently pull the lining out so that you can visually inspect it in the daylight. The tag should look like this:

HTH :heart:

Thank you so much, I will ask the seller to look up the tag again. Thanks