my second BRIGHT bag...

Hello. That is a great color. I just recently bought the pompon in black and I really love it. One problem... the drawstring becomes loose and does not stay tight when I close it. Do you find it to be an issue with yours? Thanks.

:tup::tup:

Here she is! I asked you guys and took the advice very seriously... I've officially got myself the colour i've been drooling over for the last year :yahoo:...

My brand new Amethyst GSH Pompom (or is it Pompon? im confused with that)
IMG_1981.jpg

Here with my 06 Blueberry City :biggrin:
IMG_1978.jpg

A couple modeling shots...held by handles(don't laugh at me standing on my toilet haha)
IMG_1985.jpg

Cross body...

Thanks everyone for helping me choose, I'm very very happy about my newest addition! Until next time :graucho:!

One last quick thing! Should I get the bag treated? I'm worried bout the handles darkening, I would be devastated.

Amethyst GSH Pom looks absolutely stunning on you! I just got this same combo in a City and am obsessed!! Enjoy her and all the compliments you're going to get when carrying her :flowers:

Crazyinlv,
First off, I think you would look good with any Bal Bag, even in a pic, standing on the toilet, :roflmfao: (I just love how we go to all lengths for shots!, Me in my laundry room, Leslie in the tub and now Crazy on the loo!)
You really carry the pom well because you are the right height for it and it looks amazing in Amethyst with GSH. I love your boots too!! You are beautiful and carry the whole style really well.