my second BRIGHT bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she is! I asked you guys and took the advice very seriously... I've officially got myself the colour i've been drooling over for the last year :yahoo:...

My brand new Amethyst GSH Pompom (or is it Pompon? im confused with that)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here with my 06 Blueberry City :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

A couple modeling shots...held by handles(don't laugh at me standing on my toilet haha)
    [​IMG]

Cross body...
    [​IMG]

Thanks everyone for helping me choose, I'm very very happy about my newest addition! Until next time :graucho:!

One last quick thing! Should I get the bag treated? I'm worried bout the handles darkening, I would be devastated.

2. Your new Pom is absolutely gorgeous!! :biggrin: I would love to try the Pom myself but I'm kinda concerned that it might hang too low on me (I'm only 5'4").

3. OMG! It's gorgeous! Love this color with GSH combo. Looks great on you. Congrats!

4. I'm only 5'3''!!! It almost hits the ground (well, the strap does) if I hold it from the handles but I bought it mainly so that I could wear it cross body...I would give it a try in person, you never know!

5. Wow you have a great shower head!!.

Kidding I love it Beautiful. Makes me want Spring to come NOW!!!!!

6. Oh, I love Amethyst! It's absolutely stunning! Congrats!

7. Beautiful bag and it looks fantastic on you!! WOW!

8. this bag looks great on you! congrats!

9. I'm so jealous, you look gorgeous. The Pom Pon is REALLY starting to grow on me.

10. Oh how GORGEOUS!! Amethyste is my absolute FAVorite Bal color....I have 3 in Amethyste!! :happydance::woohoo::yahoo:

11. looks great on u....vongrats

12. beautiful! I always treat my handles with "LMB" for "handles only". I have an amethyst and have not had any darkening yet.

13. You look fabulous with your Pom! Love the boots too.

14. Alyssa, I love how you look carrying the pom pon. Until I read your post, where you said how tall you were, I would have thought you were much taller. The photo of you carrying your bag makes you look taller. Bal bags can do everything, can't they? They even can make us look taller! Another reason to buy Bal bags!

Your bag is gorgeous, and I'm glad you decided to go with amethyst. I think amethyst is such a great color and leather!

15. It's STUNNING!! I love the color and it's looks fantastic on you!:tup: