Pick the two Rockers you would keep!

• Pepper Stud Rocker gold hardware

• Pepper Stud Rocker gunmetal hardware

• Black Cat Linear Stud Rocker mixed hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
If you could only keep two...which ones would you choose? And why?

Pepper Stud Rocker with gold hardware
Pepper Stud Rocker with gunmetal hardware
Black Cat Linear Stud Rocker with mixed hardware

Last edited:
Black Cat Linear Stud Rocker, Pepper with Gold

Because I LOVE the linear stud pattern, and I'm a fan of gold hardware. I do like gunmetal as well, but gold always wins for me :smile:

Black Cat Linear Stud Rocker, Pepper with Gold

Because I LOVE the linear stud pattern, and I'm a fan of gold hardware. I do like gunmetal as well, but gold always wins for me :smile:

Hmm...that way I could have an all gold hardware Rocker and then a mixed...chances are if I was needing a more casual bag I would reach for
the mixed over the GM.....:thinking:

TY!

im gonna stick with xlana and i voted for the original stud rocker! ive seen both IRL and im just not a fan of the linear stud ... the regular stud however is TDF

I voted for the pepper/gold stud and linear stud rockers. I think the linear stud is really unique and different enough from the flat round studs and I picked the black/gold stud because it is so striking. The gunmetal studs I feel blend in too much with the black and the rocker needs to be a standout piece imo.

I voted for the pepper/gold stud and linear stud rockers. I think the linear stud is really unique and different enough from the flat round studs and I picked the black/gold stud because it is so striking. The gunmetal studs I feel blend in too much with the black and the rocker needs to be a standout piece imo.

Good point! ;)

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks ladies!! The results are for sure veering in the direction I wanted
them to go....although my 10 yo ds will be sad. LOL

He thinks the Linear Stud makes me look like I am Goth. :roflmfao: