Reference: Hermes Informative Catalog

as of march 2006,
a red togo 31 bolide sells for USD $ 4300 (after tax refund) at zurich
a green togo 37 bolide sells for USD $5000 plus tax in US
a purple Chevre 37 bolide sells for USD $5500 plus tax in US</IMG>

Many people have found Togo and Taurillon Clemence ( both are calf leathers) to be very similar.

Togo is made from adult bull. Taurillon Clemence is made from baby bull.

Taurillon Clemence is softer, smoother to touch & thicker than Togo. The leather surface also look more matte & the grains are less bumpy.

Here's a pic of Gold Clemence vs Gold Togo
flowers.gif

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/pokemart/Hermes%20Bags/3fc01e29.jpg

Attachments

• Gold Clemence & Togo.JPG
    Gold Clemence & Togo.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 11,693
The Hermes soap that is used to clean saddles is very good in cleaning leather.

The official name is "Pain de Savon Glycerine" or "Savon H a la Glycerine" (Sodium Soap in English). It says that it is made out of fatty acids of animal. It's about 14cm long and rectangular/square in shape. It's like a transparent beige/yellow similar to the Neutrogena soap.

It's great. You just need to slightly wet a towel, rub a bit of the soap, and gently apply in the leather.

I used the soap mostly for my other bags as my only Hermes bag, the Kelly, is squeaky clean!

jehaga said:
Question: does the Hermes box have to have "Faubourg St Honore" engraved underneath the "Hermes" logo? My boxes for the GP and the Trim both have it, but another small box and the box I just got my Birkin in do not have it. This is causing a slight concern for me.
I checked and have boxes done both ways. I wouldn't worry about it at all. :smile:

i am so inspired by ateliernaff's compilation of balenciaga colors.
am wondering if we can work together to come up with an hermes colors list. i just don't know where and how to start...

Re: Hermes Croc Bags

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) bleu roi croc
2) braise croc
3) honey croc
4) orange croc
5) rouge VIF croc

(photo: createursdeluxe.com)
Attached Thumbnails