"Seriously, you bought another bag?"

Cf, they both look ab fab on you! The iPhone case really is tiny, but still looks great on. Bays clutch is simply stunning and will definitely brighten up drab winter days.

With all your new purchases, how will you choose which one to bring to the Bicester meet?

Thanks again everyone :biggrin:

Congratulations Charlie! Gorgeous purchases!!!

Love the idea of the sangria lunch by the way!

There was food involved aswell, wasn't just liquid :P

KLP I have no idea which bag I will bring, I might just empty the pram out of the boot and bring them all :nuts:. Can you imagine the gorgeous scent in the car from all that leather :cloud9:. Have you decided which you will bring :graucho:

ETA Think the phone holder is a bit small for me to wear like that, will have to get stuck into WW! In the meantime will use it to keep phone and iPod away from sticky fingers

Wow the Bays Clutch looks fantastic on you. You're right too, worn with muted clothing and no pattern it really shows the bag off to its full but the bag doesn't 'wear you' iykwim.

Congrats.

Lovely pair of beauties Charliefarlie. The coral is starting to look nicer and nicer as the winter goes on and the iphone holder is lovely.
I played with them all today and want all of them except white. I'd have it filthy in a day. I like that the Daria is so easy to open. The postman's lock ones I found a bit awkward. I don't mind that on a bag but when my phone is ringing I want access right away. The coral leopard is lovely though..........

Two lovely purchases. I'm not organised enough to have my phone in a holder so I envy those who are! Mine is always rattling around somewhere in the depths of my bag which, in the Daria hobo, are sizeable. The ipod holder looks tres chic.
I loooooove the colour of the clutch, it's gorgeous. Great for brightening up winter outfits and for a bit of zing in the summer. Congratulations on both.