"Seriously, you bought another bag?"

Wow charliefarlie - Im so late to this, but still .. wow!!

Congratulations on your gorgeous loot .. looks like you had a fun trip!! :yahoo:

You always look fab in your modelling pics!!

Hi CF, so sorry I so late to this thread.

Your purchases are fab. Your Bays Clutch is very cool, I've never seen this colour IRL and it looks amazing. Modelling photos are great.

Loving your Iphone case too, I quite fancy that but don't have an iphone. Am due for a mobile upgrade so might get one.

Have you got an actual iphone CF? If so, how do you find it?

I think the coral leopard one has stolen my heart, (I keep looking at them online now, you terrible enabler CF!!!!!!!)

have put it on my christmas wish list! ;) thanks for the Apple link, as its great to have free delivery too.

Tiree, I did have an iPhone, but didn't think it was worth the money - That was when they 1st came out, they are much cheaper now and I would consider one again.

Chloe, funnily enough I am coverting your Blue cracked one. This style is just so wearable that I am considering getting that aswell, do you still love it?

LMM, Lillemy, Polly thanks so much. Each time I look at the clutch I love it more!

KLP I have no idea which bag I will bring, I might just empty the pram out of the boot and bring them all :nuts:. Can you imagine the gorgeous scent in the car from all that leather :cloud9:. Have you decided which you will bring :graucho:

Yes, yes! Bring them all! Then I can try on your oak Hanover. :graucho::biggrin:

For me it depends on the weather, but I'm leaning towards a Bays or Mabel as both are pretty secure and I have to go through the airport and Birmingham city centre.