Official BECKHAM thread

I don't understand why the heck this woman is so popular on these boards. She's done nothing to deserve her fame and there is absolutely NOTHING speical about her looks whatsoever. She tries so hard it's not even funny. I think she looks rather frighetening most of the time with her over-tan stick figure and sour lemon face. There's about a billion other celebrity women out there that should be getting more attention.

hi.Let me enlighten you a little bit

1. She was one fifth of one of the most popular female groups in the WORLD- they sold million copies of cds, scored lots of #1, broke lots of records and won a lot of awards
2. She designed jeans for banana republic which proves to be a hit everywhere in the world
3. She has a perfume line
4. She has a fashion book out recently
5. As a solo singer, she scored 4 top 10 songs
6. She set up Beckham's Children's Charity
7. She designed bags for Samantha Thavas

To say she's done nothing to deserve her fame is simply ignorant-seriously

Yes and many more her book is a bestseller alredy when she was at signing 3000 people showed up and she totally broke all the records.
I agree that is ignorant to say that she is famous for nothing.
But all in all i dont get why are you so angry flutterby??If you dont like her then fine skip threads that have her name on its as easy as that.
I out of everything adore her style!

They had this gown on Net-a-porter for ages and i kept staring at it every day, it was 10 000 dollars, but i just checked out nAp and its gone! I guess she did some good promotion of this gown:smile: I still think its absolutely gorgeous and it looks amazing on her:smile:

I don't understand why the heck this woman is so popular on these boards. She's done nothing to deserve her fame and there is absolutely NOTHING speical about her looks whatsoever. She tries so hard it's not even funny. I think she looks rather frighetening most of the time with her over-tan stick figure and sour lemon face. There's about a billion other celebrity women out there that should be getting more attention.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

She is a walking nightmare. She has the fashion sense of a flea (no offense to fleas intended:P ).

That dress is atrocious and she's so tan she almost looks radio-active. How terrible. Fake looking in every way. Poor thing.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

She is a walking nightmare. She has the fashion sense of a flea (no offense to fleas intended:P ).

That dress is atrocious and she's so tan she almost looks radio-active. How terrible. Fake looking in every way. Poor thing.

Thank you!!! She's going to look AWFUL 10 years from know. It frightens me to think how scary she'll look. There are so many other British women ten times more beautiful and classier than her that have done a heck of alot more to jutsify being famous. Kate Winslet, for example. And sorry but if some people think that being a former Spice girl and having a book and perfume line are enough to jutsify you worshipping her, than I seriously feel sorry for you. It's about the same logic one could use for liking Paris Hilton.

Thank you!!! She's going to look AWFUL 10 years from know. It frightens me to think how scary she'll look. There are so many other British women ten times more beautiful and classier than her that have done a heck of alot more to jutsify being famous. Kate Winslet, for example. And sorry but if some people think that being a former Spice girl and having a book and perfume line are enough to jutsify you worshipping her, than I seriously feel sorry for you. It's about the same logic one could use for liking Paris Hilton.
Maybe she should have been called Scary Spice and not Mel B. She seriously looks so much older than her age. It is such a pity. I thought she was cute when she was in the Spice Girls. What the heck happened to her?

Aside from her looks, I do not and will not understand this fascination with her. It can't possibly be for her style because she doesn't have any. She tries so hard it's almost pitiful.

I feel sorry for her. It's too bad she feels the need to go overboard.