Classic flap style "Change Purse" - price in USD?

~lse~

Jan 27, 2009

Attachments

• CHanelClassicchangepurse.jpg
    CHanelClassicchangepurse.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 754
  • chanelwallet2.jpg
    chanelwallet2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 765
  • chanelwallet.jpg
    chanelwallet.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 637
Hey, thanks so much for your reply! :tup:

I am really surprised at the price since here in Australia today a SA told me they were 'only' AUD$600. We usually get stiffed at least 30% more than the US price. This has me really confused! Gosh I hope she didn't make a mistake! :nuts:

Are you happy with your purse Tartine? I do very much love the camellia too but think I will stick to the classic...well, maybe :P

I think the style you posted is around USD$360 or something, just got one that looks like the picture about 3 weeks ago.

Aah, that makes more sense. That converts to about AUD$385 if I were to buy it in/from the States. That's pretty typical of the high prices/mark-up we get charged here. Grrrrr :rolleyes:

I bought it for $550 or something about 2 months ago from the Melbourne store.

You'd be lucky to find one though it is more $$ than the states.. It's always out of stock so yeah~

Yes I do love the Camelia lots...it's buttery soft..
the classic quilted one is pretty too. GL in your search :biggrin:

Hey, thanks so much for your reply! :tup:

I am really surprised at the price since here in Australia today a SA told me they were 'only' AUD$600. We usually get stiffed at least 30% more than the US price. This has me really confused! Gosh I hope she didn't make a mistake! :nuts:

Are you happy with your purse Tartine? I do very much love the camellia too but think I will stick to the classic...well, maybe :P

Thanks for the replies. I'm waiting to hear back from a BG SA about shipping to me from the States to save some pennies :graucho:

I bought it for $550 or something about 2 months ago from the Melbourne store.

You'd be lucky to find one though it is more $$ than the states.. It's always out of stock so yeah~

Castlereagh Street apparently have "quite a few" - whatever that actually means! - in stock atm and I am heading up to Sydney again in a few weeks so I thought I would take my chances and if it's there so be it (but only if I can't get i as above).

Thanks again everyone!