*"H it Up"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puh, 13 pages - sure hope, I don't miss anyone :smile:
:ty: robee, mkl_collection, bluewin, MaiTai, lilyhermes, chaz, licencetocook and LGA82!

robee - love all your outfits (of the last 12 pages :P), but my favorite is the one with the KenC.

marni - such a chic and awesome combination!

dreamdoll - looking great and I can see in your pics how happy you are with bb :biggrin:

jeszica - simple is the way to go!

Tanker Toad - thanks, I now want to have what I used to call "an old ladies bag". You make it look like the must-have of the season. :graucho: Oh, and while we're at it - hot figure! :ps:

MaiTai - can't think of what to say (that hasn't been said so many times before). Here's a try: You (and your perfect looks) are the reason, I'm here! :smooch:

Mkl – thanks, I love the kelly dog a lot, very easy to match with outfits. Glad you like my headband look :biggrin:

Pauillac – glad to be shawl twins! Mr Robee is pretty happy with his new gifts, and happy DH means more H hahaah

Shopgirl – I am still learning much from all the lovely ladies here too

TT – your constance is a killer!

LQYB, dreamdoll, jeszica – thanks :nuts:

VickyB – I love this design a lot too. The intricate printing of ships on silk

Chaz – now who is hiding Johnny depp

Hair-mess – the knot with CdA horn scarf ring is gorgeous. I love the colour of your sweater, perfect with the scarf, and I seriously think I need a choc bag too!

Will like to share some pictures of chinese dian sum we had this afternoon.
Met up with fellow TPFers, and had a great time eating, shopping, and taking pics for P S I SIlk You :P

Enjoy

Dian Sum *yum yum*
attachment.php

Group pics
attachment.php

Xmas is coming, those lovely red (not sure the name) leaves..........
attachment.php

May I present my :love::cloud9:
Ex Libris in Purple/Chartreuse
thanks my lovely tpfers:flowers:

Thanks for letting me share

Speadout
attachment.php

Simple Cowboy Knot on Black and White top
attachment.php

attachment.php

Simple Weave Knot on Black and White top
attachment.php

attachment.php

TankerToad, you just knocked me to the ground!! And yes, meeeeee want Constance :yes: :woohoo:
attachment.php

robee and Johnny ~ a perfect match, even the names sound great together :nuts: Thanks for posting JD's pic TT!!
LESARMESDEPARISScarfonHead.jpg

attachment.php

VB
and TT
lol33.gif
:lolots:

robee, I've been wondering for a long time if you ever sleep :smartass: I've discarded that idea, coz even without sleeping AT ALL one could not possibly cram everything you do into 24 hours. I have found a much better explanation, you are one of identical triplets :idea:.. no, hang on.. quadruplets!! :P

Another glam G-summit (just love this expression sammie!!), you look fab!!!
attachment.php

They are called Ponsettias (sp?) Perfect backdrop for you gorgeous gals!!!
attachment.php

Will like to share some pictures of chinese dian sum we had this afternoon.
Met up with fellow TPFers, and had a great time eating, shopping, and taking pics for P S I SIlk You :P

Enjoy

Dian Sum *yum yum* Yummy!!!!
attachment.php

Group pics You girls are gorgeous!
attachment.php

Xmas is coming, those lovely red (not sure the name) leaves.......... poinsettias!
attachment.php

And ms robee - I spy the bag in your right hand! Whaddya buy?!:graucho:

hair-mess, fabulous autmn H it Up!! Beautiful claret color of cardie and scarf and perfect with chocolate!! :love: So glad you are posting your fabulous pics and please don't feel bad for 'not catching up'. It should never become a chore and after one or two days it is often almost impossible to keep track :sweatdrop:

I am very glad that you (and littleblackbag) brought this up, and I'd like to adress ALL H it Up readers with this: Please just jump in at any time, post, look and enjoy!!! And if you 'can't keep' up, don't worry about it, the main thing is to share some fun here :yes: :flowers:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.