Question about maggie strap length 13900 and 14336

eleda

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
I just am now the proud owner of a cobalt maggie, my question is, does someone have the 13900 and one of the new madison maggies 14336 that can compare shoulder strap length and drop?

I am contemplating getting a 14336, but the drop and strap length worries me. It is perfect on the cobalt.

Anyone have both?

I just am now the proud owner of a cobalt maggie, my question is, does someone have the 13900 and one of the new madison maggies 14336 that can compare shoulder strap length and drop?

I am contemplating getting a 14336, but the drop and strap length worries me. It is perfect on the cobalt.

Anyone have both?
HI,
I have the Cobalt Maggie as well!!! We are bag twins!!! I know the Cobalt has a 9 inch drop on the handle. I don't have any of the new maggies but looking at Coach.com, they changed the description of the drop size! I know also that the regular and large Maggie (old style including the Cobalt), have the same drop size of 9 inches!

Lynne :biggrin:

^^ Also keep in mind that the original "smaller" sized Maggie is now the large size on Coach.com. The smaller sized Madison Maggie is probably going to have a smaller strap drop.