Damier Pochette Accessoires or Navona

mh21

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Does anyone know if the leather strap on the Navona is longer than the pochette so it sits more comfortably on the shoulder?

What would you choose? Navona or pochette?

Thanks!

Ayla's pic from this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...n-detail-55146.html?highlight=navona+pochette

attachment.php

i'll also have to agree with nita and go with the pochette, it's cuter :smile:

I was leaning towards the navona because I thought it would be more versatile. Since the strap is a little longer it would sit more comfortably on the shoulder. Also I thought the leather base might make it look more handbag-like or clutch-like?

Now I'm thinking the extra money its costs, $285 v $365 (for the extra leather), might not be worth it!

I was leaning towards the navona because I thought it would be more versatile. Since the strap is a little longer it would sit more comfortably on the shoulder. Also I thought the leather base might make it look more handbag-like or clutch-like?

Now I'm thinking the extra money its costs, $285 v $365 (for the extra leather), might not be worth it!

If you get pochette, you can get extender . You can use that extender for other pochettes.

hmmm, more votes for the pochette than the navona, I'm still undecided.

Can I ask another Q: so how much stuff can the pochette/navona hold? I've not seen one in real life, just seen pics here, on louisvuitton.com and eluxury. They look slim but look quite expandable.

Thanks everyone.

:smile: