Photos of new togo kelly

Kill. Me. Now.
Just stunning!!! And your reasoning about the accessories is just golden. ;)

Tell me, how is the feel of this bag compared to your Birkins? Ease? Weight, practicality?
The Bolide also sounds fab!!

Thank all of you for your kind compliments. Its taken years to amass these guys and I feel very fortunate! Greentea, I havent had the kelly bag long enough to draw a comparison - however the bolide bag, which I have had for about three weeks now, is splendidly convenient to access and to carry. The kelly bag feels very organized to me - you can find your stuff 'at a glance' (like the month on two pages calender so aptly named). The flap over top takes some getting used to. However the shoulder strap is a good time. It also feels slightly more formalistic than the other two (the bolide and the birkin), although in this gold togo/retourne motif, its one of the more casual kelly bags. The birkin has the advantage (to me) of being able to put papers or a file in it, but you can get papers in the 32 cm kelly if you had to. Not so with the bolide. However, the bolide is the most casual, so its the only one I can go the grocery store with and not feel stupid. Otherwise, they all feel pretty equally appropriate in most situations. Of course, you feel like a rock star when you carry a birkin bag. However you cant always carry a birkin bag around -sometimes its just too big, you need your hands free, or you need something you can readily close up.
I would be interested in hearing how those of you with all three styles, would compare them.

^ Steph, I think you're right on the money with your assessment of the bags. I, too, consider my Birkin my feel-fabulous-rockstar- bag. Nothing like it. But it kills me during errands, grocery shopping or when I'm trying to manage 2 young kids. I'm thinking that the Kelly would retain most of the fabulousness (is that a word?) while being a tad more practical with the strap and smaller profile. I also want a Bolide for the same reasons that you love yours!

Beautiful new Kelly, Stephanie....she will go with everything. In fact, your whole H family is lovely!!

Jag, go for it! A gold Kelly, in my opinion, is one of the smartest of purchases a Lady can make:yes:

Love your latest addition to the H family. I used my Birkin for the first time over the weekend and it nearly finished me off. I had to juggle 3 young kids and run errands...