Photos of new togo kelly

stephanie1

Aug 13, 2006
I know I have been a slug about taking pictures but here they are finally.
This is the new 32 cm gold togo soft kelly bag with palladium hardware. Also a picture of it sitting next to my two birkin bags (both 35cm, togo with palladium, one gold and one chocolate brown). Forgive my mediocre photography. The bags are much better in person.

Greentea, Hiheels, Rose, et. al, you were all 100% on the money as to the size - now that I see it next to the birkin bags, I dont know why I could have thought it was too big.

This last purchase brings my official Hermes bag count up to 4 (counting the black 31 cm clemence bolide bought recently). Of course, thats not counting the two wallets, the picolo pen case, the key case, the cashmere shawl, and the belt. (Those things don't count, do they?? After all, if you have an Hermes bag, you want to put nice stuff in it, right?)

Attachments

• 100_0156_2.jpg
    100_0156_2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 100_0155_2.jpg
    100_0155_2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 100_0157_2.jpg
    100_0157_2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 234
Kill. Me. Now.
Just stunning!!! And your reasoning about the accessories is just golden. ;)

Tell me, how is the feel of this bag compared to your Birkins? Ease? Weight, practicality?
The Bolide also sounds fab!!

I know I have been a slug about taking pictures but here they are finally.
This is the new 32 cm gold togo soft kelly bag with palladium hardware. Also a picture of it sitting next to my two birkin bags (both 35cm, togo with palladium, one gold and one chocolate brown). Forgive my mediocre photography. The bags are much better in person.

Greentea, Hiheels, Rose, et. al, you were all 100% on the money as to the size - now that I see it next to the birkin bags, I dont know why I could have thought it was too big.

This last purchase brings my official Hermes bag count up to 4 (counting the black 31 cm clemence bolide bought recently). Of course, thats not counting the two wallets, the picolo pen case, the key case, the cashmere shawl, and the belt. (Those things don't count, do they?? After all, if you have an Hermes bag, you want to put nice stuff in it, right?)
enjoy your new "official" count,
and lets not forget that "unofficial" count!
after all, you MUST fill your "official" count
with lots of wonderful "unofficial" counts! lolol :yahoo: