The catalogue collectors club

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I hope I´m not the only one going cuckoo for catalogues:roflmfao: I will post pics of my bash when I get home from work. So if anyone´s been collection the "bibles" or the LV official catalogues, tiny ads, cards etc, post them here:yes:

This is "My Bible" a collection of photographs, notes, guides, etc. that I have compiled over the years. I love this book and use it frequently.

There is also a section on The French Company that I have reference material on including pictures. Over the years I have collected many LV vintage photographs that are also in my book. :flowers:

This is "My Bible" a collection of photographs, notes, guides, etc. that I have compiled over the years. I love this book and use it frequently.

There is also a section on The French Company that I have reference material on including pictures. Over the years I have collected many LV vintage photographs that are also in my book. :flowers:

Wow! that's quite the collection of information. How long does your info go back? When I first considered buying an LV from ebay, I did so much web-surfing on LV info (with there being so many fakes out there), but still yet to purchase on ebay. Anyways, most of them I just marked in my favorites or printed out. That's such a good idea to just keep together!:yes: