SPY bag for only $299?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhmm are you a little slow? why post a thread as pointless as this one the website clearly states that it isnt authentic so please think before you thread thanks!

***no need to be rude:yucky:

uhhhmm are you a little slow? why post a thread as pointless as this one the website clearly states that it isnt authentic so please think before you thread thanks!
i made a mistake..it happens..gawsh how rude and mean..xxxxxxxxxxxx! I'M NOT SLOW.
YOU writer! LOL!

***If you write anything like that on this website again, I'll ban you:yucky:

That is so rude. I'm sorry but I think a lot of threads you start are pointless and stupid and even need to get deleted and no one is rude to you about it!

That is so rude. I'm sorry but I think a lot of threads you start are pointless and stupid and even need to get deleted and no one is rude to you about it!
YES they should delete this right away. I offended Fendi lovers..sorry..I only have one that someone gifted..I'm an LV girl not Fendi and I KNOW NOTHING about Fendi....:P

Also, I would like to say thanks to everyone who wasnn't being rude..I thought we were all here to just talk about bags and not call someone "slow"..
well, it's become senseless for me to stay in this Purse Forum if all I needed was nfo and I get bashed for it.
goodbye ladies.

Wow FENDILUVA, was that really necessary? We're discussing purses here, not saving the world. Calm down, no need to be so nasty.

Wow FENDILUVA, was that really necessary? We're discussing purses here, not saving the world. Calm down, no need to be so nasty.

I thought we were all here to just talk about bags and not call each other names..specially when we ask questions or don't "know it all" about one specific bag or line..(I mean I have a life..I don't have the luxury of "knowing everything" about a specific handbag)...that's why I joined here in the first place. It's so rude to call someone's thread senseless when I was asking a legitimate question..had I known I wouldn't have asked. There's too much hostility and rudeness. Pretentiousness specially. I love my handbags too just as much as the next die hard bag fanatic, but what I don't have in common is the attitude I just received.

Well, thanks to everyone who was supportive and I would like to say farewell and Best regards..

Status
Not open for further replies.