Pursekets or Chameleon Inserts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbito

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Hi everyone! I need help. I'm looking for a purse organizer and I'm leaning towards getting a purseket or a chameleon. They both look great, although the chameleon has more pockets. Just wanted to get some feedback between these two. I do change purses daily - mainly between the Belem, the Highbury and the Houston - so I need it to easily slip in and out of. Also, what colors do well in the LV?

Thanks for everyone's help!
Terry

I found it..I think I like purseket better, chameleon is like a purse inside a purse lol

Postcard4.jpg

I have a large purseket for my future mono speedy 30, it's too big for my damier speedy 25 - So now I have to get a medium for my 25, however, I've been thinking about getting the Joey Jr. I think I like it better than Purseket. :smile:

sorry to bring back an old thread...but does anyone use either in their batignolles horizontal or any other purse for that matter? If so which one and how do you find it? I kind of want to try out a chameleon in my BH because I *had* a purseket until it recently snapped in half!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.