fb caramel

yes, i just had my fb caramel, that's why i'm telling you girls, this bag is worth a buy :yahoo:
the beat up is more to the slouchy and really used condition which for me is greater than a brand new condition :smile:

This bag is gorgeous. I have my dream black fbf...but a caramel cousin would be a nice addition to the family. I wonder if the price will remain reasonable? I wonder what a consignment shop would set the price at for one of these babies?

i think the price it might end is uncertain. this week the same bag may sold for 1300, next week can be 1900... it's unpredictable :P
i just saw a lilac city auction now bid for 1700... and the auction days is stillend in 2 days!!! CRAZZYYY

i think the price it might end is uncertain. this week the same bag may sold for 1300, next week can be 1900... it's unpredictable :P
i just saw a lilac city auction now bid for 1700... and the auction days is stillend in 2 days!!! CRAZZYYY

i agree. prices lately have been all over the place. there seems to be no rhyme or reason. anyway, good luck to all you bidders! i have this same bag and i love it!

ok, the left photos are mine, the right are the one on auction :P
and don't get me negative when i said beat up... because i meant it as a state of b bags that i like actually :smile:
you see on mine the bottom is not as slouchy as the one on ebay... mine's still had shape and it's still had some shine.
i loved that this one on ebay's very slouchy and not shiny anymore...
comparefront.jpg

compareback.jpg