Instant reveal...come see Ms. Turner in Black!

Thanks everyone! I'm on :cloud9: right now. I'm really falling hard for Treesje...their designs are just so unique and the leather is TDF. I can't wait to see more pics of everyone's fall bags!

Love the Turner jc! I've been eyeing the Gray one for some time... Also - love your vest in your pics. I'm really into vests right now! And you're right gunmetal is definitely the best hardware EVER! for RM too!

I returned my Marley just because I thought it was a little too big for me. But I loved the studding and Treesje's color black, but now that I've seen THIS bag, I may have to hunt this one down!! It's really a fantastic looking bag and looks great on you! Congratulations!!

Beautiful! Congrats! :tup:

Humm... Your reveal is making me think twice about getting a Turner. I passed, because it seemed like it might be too large. You rock the Turner! I'm with you - lovin' Treesje's gunmetal hardware.

Thanks everyone! Kilala, it's really not that big of a bag. It's smaller than I thought it would be but will easily fit all of my stuff. You should consider it! ;)

You're sooooo bad! :P Thanks to you, I am seriously considering it! Gonna wait until after my next bag arrives to pull the trigger. Or, maybe there will be another sale this week. :graucho:

Hehe, sorry for the enabling, I couldn't help it, it's such a great bag! :P I hope there will be a great sale this holiday weekend too! Not that my wallet can handle it...

I can't wait to see your magnolia! I am absolutely dying to have one but have to wait for a sale or discount code.

Hehe, sorry for the enabling, I couldn't help it, it's such a great bag! :P I hope there will be a great sale this holiday weekend too! Not that my wallet can handle it...

I can't wait to see your magnolia! I am absolutely dying to have one but have to wait for a sale or discount code.

Sold on Turner! We're in the same boat. I'm hoping for some great Turner deals on Thursday and Friday. ;)