Just got the LV Saleya MM

congrats...do you find the Saleya comfortable on your arms with the lap top inside??
Not at all - but my laptop is only a pound or so, it's the size of a sheet of paper and less than an inch thick.

Thanks everyone! I've gotten some jealous glances from girls walking to work today, which makes me love it more. I'm evil and petty.

Not at all - but my laptop is only a pound or so, it's the size of a sheet of paper and less than an inch thick.

Thanks everyone! I've gotten some jealous glances from girls walking to work today, which makes me love it more. I'm evil and petty.
Whoops -- meant to say it's very comfortable on my arm with my laptop in it.

I'm not a fan of the azur, I like the ebony better.

Very nice! I have been thinking about Saleya for my laptop but my laptop is quite heavy and wonder if Saleya is durable enough? I've tried carrying my laptop in my Neverfull and Hampstead but I am worried that the strap might snap. When I carry in Trevi, oh my, the combi is way too heavy!

ITS AWESOME - not boring, just classic! It fits your stuff perfectly. Is is comfy on the shoulder with all the stuff? These "plain" bags are perfect for tying scarfs or hang bag charms. You can update this with a great new scarf any time you want to !

I'm set on keeping it. Just had some mild concerns and wanted to make sure that I loved it. I'm not one to buy (or keep) one if I don't LOVE it.

Here are some pics!

DSC00849.jpg

Hi,

I am new here~ I also have a Saleya MM~
Can I check with you if you can find your "date code"/"serial number"?
As I can't seem to locate it, Many Thanks!!! :biggrin:

There're 2 pockets inside of the. It's written vertically in one of the pockets, hard to see cos of fabric. Try to feel near the side of the pocket, look for it once you feel it. Don't remember the exact pocket and not sure if my number is still there since I put things in and might cause the fabric to rub and number to disappear.