Just got the LV Saleya MM

I've always loved the Saleya. I think, one of the members here... Jane? I saw her pics a few years ago of her Saleya in both colors and I fell in love with it. They're so adorable and beautiful bags. I'm glad you're keeping her. She's a beauty!

Thanks ladies. My BFF (my only other friend who's "into" bags) came into town this weekend and was drooling over her. Then we went to the LV store and she convinced me that this is more "me" than the NF (which is still on my wishlist) or anything else we saw - either at LV or anywhere else. I love her. I just wish they still had the GM, but I think it would have been too big. I love love love her!

I think you've made a great choice. The pictures are lovely and it is a classic bag. There is a young lady I admire most mornings when I'm heading to work - she is always carrying the Damier Saleya MM. I think you'll rock this bag.

There're 2 pockets inside of the. It's written vertically in one of the pockets, hard to see cos of fabric. Try to feel near the side of the pocket, look for it once you feel it. Don't remember the exact pocket and not sure if my number is still there since I put things in and might cause the fabric to rub and number to disappear.

Hi i also have a saleya MM but can't also see or feel that there's a heat stamp somewhere...