Is there anywhere online to see past LV collections?

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I'm new to LV and I would love (maybe not) to see all that I have missed.
I'm sick that I missed the cherry blossom!:crybaby:
Also, is it ever possible to find past collection pieces at the LV stores?
TIA!

If you're lucky you might find something from the old collections at the stores. I remember someone on tPF getting a cerises pochette at the boutique recently. I wish I could get my hands on a cerises speedy from one of the boutiques.

I don't think there's any specific site you can find past LV collections. The best you can get is doing a search in here for the LV ad pics and some members have posted pics they have of past collection pieces.

It'd be nice to have such site though.

Someone here should make a site! And we can all contribute photos to it :graucho:

I nominate John5 because I tell ya, he is like a walking rolodex of LV knowledge. Someone will ask when something was released and within minutes he'll respond with the date and price of something released several years ago.

For me, there's no point looking at past collections, i will crave badlyyy...and it's impossible to just go out and buy it!! :drool: :drool:

LV should have "old collections re-visited"!! Where they make some of the old stuff again for a limited time! :nuts: