D'orsay style

I have a wide ball of foot area and a narrow heel and I can't wear d'orsays of any brand, including CLs. :sad: Basically if I try on a pair that keeps my heel in tight so I don't walk out of them, they are so tight on my toes that it cuts of my circulation. If I get them so by tootsies are comfy, I walk right out of them, even with two heel grips.

That being said, there are plenty of women on here who seem to have no problem with d'orsays, so I guess it all depends on your foot.

I have a wide ball of foot area and a narrow heel and I can't wear d'orsays of any brand, including CLs. :sad: Basically if I try on a pair that keeps my heel in tight so I don't walk out of them, they are so tight on my toes that it cuts of my circulation. If I get them so by tootsies are comfy, I walk right out of them, even with two heel grips.

That being said, there are plenty of women on here who seem to have no problem with d'orsays, so I guess it all depends on your foot.
Same here!

You definitely need to try them on. They don't work for everyone.

Hopefully they will work for you!

Thanks,ladies. My problem is that I live in the country....100 miles from the big city stores that carry luxery goods so I do a lot of internet shopping. The pair I saw was on Ebay so I guess that's a big no-no for a look-see. I appreciate the input....I suspected as much.

Thanks,ladies. My problem is that I live in the country....100 miles from the big city stores that carry luxery goods so I do a lot of internet shopping. The pair I saw was on Ebay so I guess that's a big no-no for a look-see. I appreciate the input....I suspected as much.

Why don't you ask them for some measurements, and compare them to some of your own shoes?