what if they run out of the color you want at barney's?

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
if they dont have the color you want that's in season at your local barney's, will they be able to get some shipped from a different state? or do they just get some shipped from where they normally get their bbags? cuz i cant get them online and i only store in illinois that sells the city's are barneys in chicago. i want a sahara city.

Sahara is from 08, so I don't think they're available at retail anywhere anymore. You'll probably have better luck with prailine, which is from 09 s/s. Or you can always stalk eBay, bonanzle, reputable reseller, or consignment shop.

Is sahara being re-released as a S/S 10 color as well? If that's the case, and you don't mind waiting, it'll be out with the other droolworthy colors. :P

Oftentimes Barneys has past season stock. You just need a good s/a to check inventory for you. You could ask your s/a in Chicago to search the online system (which would show availability in all stores) or you can call each Barneys location separately to inquire. The latter is more time consuming but yields more accurate results as sometimes inventory in a particular store doesn't show up on the system.

Oftentimes Barneys has past season stock. You just need a good s/a to check inventory for you. You could ask your s/a in Chicago to search the online system (which would show availability in all stores) or you can call each Barneys location separately to inquire. The latter is more time consuming but yields more accurate results as sometimes inventory in a particular store doesn't show up on the system.

That's an excellent idea! Saks is another good choice. Lots of tpfers have found new old stock at various stores!