Mini lin speedy 30 or not?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi guys,

After reading a few posts that the Mini lin speedy is going away I ordered one today. I have always liked the mini lin but kept putting it off. I wanted a bag for this fall/winter and I have lots of damier already. Do you think the mini lin will make a good bag for this season? Also how much do they sag? Is it more than a monogram or damier speedy? More important will it be worth breaking my ban over? Oh also how durable is this fabric? I only have canvas and leather. Thanks again guys:biggrin:

The Mini Lin is a great choice. The fabric is hardwearing and the colors are appropriate for any season. They do tend to sag more but if you don't like sagging, a base shaper would fix that. I LVoe my Speedy Ebene. Congratz and post some pics when you get it!

I have a mini lin. It is a really great bag. I love that there is no vachetta.

It sags a LOT. Way more then the mono or dammier. I hate the sag so I found a perfect cheap solution. Take a DVD case and open it up and it fits perfect on the bottom. NO SAG!!!!

Sammy1778.jpg

It sags a LOT. Way more then the mono or dammier. I hate the sag so I found a perfect cheap solution. Take a DVD case and open it up and it fits perfect on the bottom. NO SAG!!!!

Sammy1778.jpg

Your dog is so lucky he/she gets to be so close to all your fabulous bags, I am jealous.

I say get this bag while you still can!

I have the Mini Lin Speedy & it does sag a lot!! I love that though, so it's no problem for me. The material is very durable though & very worth breaking your ban over. I think you made a great choice! Don't forget to post pictures once you get it. :smile:

Ah I'm so glad u got one!! We have the same taste in bags I have not gotten mine yet but will let you know what I think when I get it!! I think it will be a great addition and worth breaking the ban!

I don't have a mini lin speedy, but I do have a mini lin manon. The fabric is a lot more durable than I was expecting and it's withstood everything I've thrown at it so far. The fabric is thinner than all the other lines so it will sag esp. in the speedy style.

Putting an open cd case at the bottom is a great idea!!

Sammy1778.jpg

Thanks guys for all the great info. I will for sure have to try the dvd case when I get it. I am still on the fence about how much it will sag but we shall see. I love the color so I hope it will be a good choice. Does anyone know if it can go out in the rain/snow? I used to have a lot of coach bags that were fabric and they stood up to just about anything. I see they made the mini lin in a diaper bag? You would think it has to be durable for if they did that?