Grouchy aout my Gaucho!

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
(i mean: about LOL) Hi ladies! am curious: my new Gaucho folds and looks mashed up when its on my shoulder. is this because its the single flap one with no zippered part inside it that separates into two parts? So when you fill it, the stuff inside can't balance correctly? This didnt happen with my shorter strapped Gaucho (that I no longer have) which did have the two areas inside. If your bag does this, does it annoy you or is it just one of those things? I adore the bag - its the cream one

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
(i mean: about LOL) Hi ladies! am curious: my new Gaucho folds and looks mashed up when its on my shoulder. is this because its the single flap one with no zippered part inside it that separates into two parts? So when you fill it, the stuff inside can't balance correctly? This didnt happen with my shorter strapped Gaucho (that I no longer have) which did have the two areas inside. If your bag does this, does it annoy you or is it just one of those things? I adore the bag - its the cream one

Thanks so much!

the upper part of my gaucho will make a V shape when i wear it, do you mean that by "mashed up"? it does annoy me that it makes a V shape, but can anything be done to my gaucho not to make the V shape :rolleyes:

You mean like this?

attachment.php

My medium does it all the time; not much I can do about it. Does it annoy me? No, not that much. My large double saddle doesn't have this problem though.

Attachments

• Outfit31.jpg
    Outfit31.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 150
Mine does not do that at all... did you guys get the right Gaucho???

.Just kidding hahaha
lol9.gif

Mine does it too but it doesn't bother me. I kinda like the V shape but I think you can put an umbrella inside the bag to solve the problem. ;)

Thank you, ladies! I will try putting an umbrella inside, and everyone got exactly what I mean! I guess that's the way its supposed to be on the medium Gaucho :yes:

yep that is the V shape which i also got, thx 4 the pic Elsie!
it doesnt bother me THAT much to be honest, but it would be perfect if it didnt made that weird V shape... ;)

i did the same thing lol i sold my single flat and now i buy only double flap.

the only way to keep the single flap in a good shape it to keep it stuff .