use factory coupon at regular store

Ohhhhh, yet another reason to stay away. Another broken rule for those who are LUCKY enough!!! I don't think I'm bitter, I'm just OVER IT!!!!

I don't have a boutique, but I'm sure someone got to do it. I'm also sure other's got PA's on their previous purchases!!!

^^^ha ha ha BITTER MUCH?! LOL

I wouldn't even try this I know I would get shot down. I haven't been to my boutique in a while though. I'm bitter too lovecoachmore, my outlet is so strict with everything!

I'm going to try this next time there's a factory coupon...the Coach boutiques in S. Ca have, in my experience, been quick to say yes to discounts.

Last PCE in May I didn't have a coupon but I told the SA I was thinking about buying something and she offered to give me the discount...which I happily accepted!!

And, since then on a couple of occassions I've received discounts without any promotions going on! I just asked for an additional discount. They give 20% away without blinking an eye! It's a tough economy for all retailers...there's no shame in asking for a discount!

Also, about a month after I bought a boutique bag--20% off--it showed up at the outlet for 60% off! I had used it once, but I went back to a different boutique with my receipt and the SA gave me a refund equal to the difference--which was nearly $300! Of course, I bought a new FP bag! LOL :smile:

Love2shop1 wrote.... Also, about a month after I bought a boutique bag--20% off--it showed up at the outlet for 60% off! I had used it once, but I went back to a different boutique with my receipt and the SA gave me a refund equal to the difference--which was nearly $300!

Wow, that is great and good customer service, too. I was a little irritated that the Zoes came to the outlets at such reduced prices when I paid full price for one at the boutique. I had only used mine once when I heard they were at the outlet. But I've bought several bags at the outlet at reduced prices, so it all evens out and I don't worry about it.